This is a small instance for me and a bunch of peers. I'm going to treat this like my personal mail server which i am running for a couple of years now and intend to do so for as long as i am using mail. Nonetheless i can not guarantee uptime or data consistency. If you still want to join, you'll need an invite from a user of this instance.
The rules for this instance are based on the rules from https://chaos.social/about/more/
(with friendly permission):
"Be excellent to each other"
is easier said than done, and means different things to different people. This is a (non-exhaustive) list of behaviours that may lead to deletion of toots, silencing or suspension of accounts, at the discretion of the instance administrators. In particular, we do not tolerate:
- Harrassment, stalking, doxxing
- Racism, sexism, verbal abuse or advocation thereof
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Violent nationalist propaganda, Nazi symbolism or promoting the ideology of National Socialism
- Contacting people who made clear they want no contact. Dogpiling/brigading
- Untagged sexual content, gore, or advertisement
- Untagged, or automated, or excessive advertisement
- Bots interacting with users without their explicit requests
- Spamming: If you or your bot need to post with a high frequency, please restrict your posts to your followers to keep the local timeline readable.
- We are not a "free speech zone.", a term established by right-wing groups to defend their publishing of racist, sexist, abusive, or otherwise inacceptable content.
Please report behaviour that bothers you. That includes behaviour from other instances - we have no problem with stopping to federate with asshole instances, or suspend contact with single accounts.
I will also block the same instances chaos.social
is blocking. See the list of blocked instances